The rolling element is a radial rolling bearing of cylindrical rollers. The internal structure of the cylindrical roller bearing adopts the parallel arrangement of the rollers, and the spacers or spacers are installed between the rollers, which can prevent the inclination of the rollers or the friction between the rollers, and effectively prevent the increase of the rotation torque.
1. The roller and the raceway are in line contact or repaired offline contact, with large radial load capacity, suitable for bearing heavy loads and impact loads.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. The N-type and NU-type can move axially, can adapt to the change of the relative position of the shaft and the housing caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as a free end support.
4. The processing requirements for the shaft or the seat hole are relatively high, and the relative deflection of the outer ring axis after the bearing is installed must be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly
1. Type N0000 without ribs on the outer ring and type NU0000 without ribs on the inner ring. Cylindrical roller bearings can accept larger radial loads, have a high limit speed, and do not restrict the axial displacement of the shaft or housing, and cannot accept the axial direction. Load.
2. NJ0000 and NF0000 cylindrical roller bearings with ribs on the inner and outer rings can restrain the axial displacement of the shaft or housing in one direction, and can accept small unidirectional axial loads. NU0000+HJ0000, NJ0000+HJ0000, and NUP0000 bearings can restrain the axial displacement of the shaft or housing in the axial clearance area of the imported bearing, and can accept small bidirectional axial loads.
Cylindrical rollers and raceways are linear contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling element and the retaining edge of the ring is small, which is suitable for high-speed rotation. According to whether the ring has ribs, it can be divided into single row cylindrical roller bearings such as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF, and double row cylindrical roller bearings such as NNU and NN. The bearing has a separable structure with inner ring and outer ring.
Cylindrical roller bearings with no ribs on the inner ring or outer ring, the inner ring and outer ring can move relative to the axial direction, so it can be used as a free end bearing. Cylindrical roller bearings with double ribs on one side of the inner ring and outer ring and a single rib on the other side of the ring can bear a certain degree of axial load in one direction. Generally, stamping steel cages or solid cages made of copper alloy cars are used. However, there is also a part of the use of polyamide forming cage.
The company processes and manufactures various and all kinds of international brand bearings.